8561 Twin Trails Dr, Antelope, 95843
Listing by Nichole Moody
Co-Listing Agent: Steve Ostrom | Photos + Marketing: Heather Ostrom
Gorgeous updated home with neutral colors and decor. This home is fresh feeling and is turn-key ready for you to move-in … the curb appeal, interior, and backyard of this home make it a winner.
Backyard features a salt water and solar-heated pool with a lovely rock waterfall. A fantastic addition to the pool, a removable safety pool fence. You will love the backyard storage set up. This is as close to as “good as it gets” as far as storage backyard options. Side yard features a row of sheds with varying shelving options for pool and yard storage and towards the back left of the yard, is another shed. All of these are in matching color schemes to blend seamlessly to the home’s decor and paint. Don’t forget to check out the cute water fountain. Backyard is accessible from both sides of the home.
- Front Yard: Great Curb Appeal, Cute-Entry Way, Backyard Access from both sides of the home
- Backyard: Ample storage units, water fountain in side-yard
- Backyard: Salt Water and Solar-Heated Pool with Rock Water Fall (as well-as removable safety fence)
- Inside the home, you’ll love the updated “eat in” kitchen with granite slab counters, stone/glass backsplash, farmer-style sink, trash compactor, stainless steel double-oven, as well as a microwave.
- Kitchen: Convection microwave; built-in, custom pantry cabinets in the nook
- Laundry: Inside laundry with built in cabinets and washer and dryer included
- Newer: Roof, Gutters, Paint AC and Heat Unit, Pool equipment
- Master Bedroom has french doors to the backyard patio with views of the pool.
- Master Bedroom + Bath: vaulted ceilings, attractive tile work in Master shower, double-sink vanity, separate lavatory, and nice size Master Closet.
- Throughout most of the home: plantation shutters and attractive oil-rubbed bronze (or similar) ceiling fans.
- Family room there are surround sound speakers, as well as a gas granite fireplace (granite matches Kitchen slab counters – continuity in material use).
- Third bedroom, as reflected on tax records, was opened up, but we believe this is an easy modification to return it to that third bedroom. Currently and technically, a two-bedroom, but three bedroom seekers, please see photos and home in-person for yourself. See for yourself in the photos and in person.
This home was previously set up to function as a daycare, so you’ll notice a lot of great organizational features and the water fountain in the side yard.
Antelope Parks and Aquatic Center
Great Walking Trails and Parks – Including the Morgan Creek Trail
Commuters you’re within minutes of Baseline Rd
View 80+ Photos of 8561 Twin Trails Dr, Antelope, CA 95843
Photos are now disabled of this home – for new owner privacy
**views are not current – map view courtesy of Google Maps
Property Questions or Showings? 916-308-2446 – Homes@RosevilleAndRocklin.com – REALTORs Steve + Heather Ostrom
See more informative posts at: www.RosevilleAndRocklin.com – Roseville and Rocklin Real Estate + Lifestyle
Author: Heather Ostrom, Real Estate Marketing – REALTOR
Steve Ostrom, Primary Listing Agent + REALTOR – 916-308-2446 – Homes@RosevilleAndRocklin.com – Coldwell Banker – Roseville, CA – CALBRE# 01344154 + 01899313 2200 Douglas Blvd B-200, Roseville, CA 95661
Learn more about listing your home with us!
Equal Housing Opportunity