Earth Day 2012 – Roseville, California
April 21st, 2012 – 5th Annual “Earth Day” in Roseville, CA. Every year we try and attend this event and every year it seems to get better. We love living in Roseville and this event just reminds us how much we really do love this city.
Below are some fun links of groups featured in our video and/or great helpful links to the City of Roseville (CA):
- Want to learn more about public transit in Roseville, CA click here. We took the bus to the Earth Day event (for free). It’s not always free, but it was for the Earth Day event.
- Rebates for Your Home – Check this one out Roseville, CA residents – Cash for Grass, Washers, Shade Trees, Air Conditioners, CFL Exchange, and Much More!
- To learn more about the Roseville Utility Exploration Center – visit their Facebook Fan Page or the City of Roseville, CA website
- To learn more about the Woodcreek Nature Center, click here ( Roseville, CA )
- To visit the Star Eco Station in Rocklin click here
- Uncle Jer’s Traveling Bee Show
- PupsNCups.net: dog treats
- Mutual Omaha’s Wild Kingdom
- Whole Foods – Roseville, CA – Located at the Fountains Shopping Centre
Referencing our video: AND “NO” we didn’t win the Kindle Fire from the City of Roseville … I *KNOW* … what’s up with that?
Property Questions or Showings? 916-308-2446 – Homes@RosevilleAndRocklin.com – REALTORs Steve + Heather Ostrom
See more informative posts at: www.RosevilleAndRocklin.com – Roseville and Rocklin Real Estate + Lifestyle
Author: Heather Ostrom, Real Estate Marketing – REALTOR
Steve Ostrom, Primary Listing Agent + REALTOR – 916-308-2446 – Homes@RosevilleAndRocklin.com – Coldwell Banker – Roseville, CA – CALBRE# 01344154 + 01899313 2200 Douglas Blvd B-200, Roseville, CA 95661
Learn more about listing your home with us!
Equal Housing Opportunity