SELLERS: What is My Home Worth?
Send Me A Home Price Evaluation
Interview Your Listing Agent in Person and Online!
Does the walk match the talk? Your Photos Should be Encouraging Foot Traffic and Interest to Maximize your Interested Pool of Buyers, not deterring them. Check the listing agent’s current listings and ask for their track record of successful list to sale price.
Your “Two-for-one” Awesome Ostrom Savings
What We Serve to Sellers
Experienced Graphic designer + Marketer
- We provide our clients with a “Seller Superhero Kit” to help prepare for photo day, showings, and what to expect once you’re in escrow – so you’re working smarter, not harder.
- Do you need vendors and help getting prepared for the sale of your home? We will work to get you connected to the resources and contractors to help you.
- Photo interview the agents you’re speaking with for the job of selling your home, to ensure you’re not getting “lip service” only. We hire a professional photographer to photograph your home. We’ll walk the property with you and tell you where things should be tightened up and improved in advance of photo day.
- We offer our sellers 3D / 360° tours to our clients for a safer property viewing experience and to ensure Bay Area.
- Do they Walk-the-Walk and Talk-the-Talk with Social Media? We have been interviewed and participated on panels for our successful online techniques Photos are Well-Illuminated, have Attractive Angles, and Cropping – no grainy nor pixelated photos.
- Quality and experience should be reflected in the property marketing. If something isn’t working, we’re constantly problem solving until we have success. We don’t ever give up.
- We have access to stagers at all levels (entry and higher-end).
- We pay for a marketing campaign that includes: a TV segment, a high-end mailer to your neighborhood, premium flyers, a rider solely dedicated to mobile traffic for buyers’ inquiries, a designated website solely for your property.
- We pride ourselves on being great communicators, but we do ask that you tell us if you prefer text, calls, or emails so we can ensure your happiness.
- Our videos are also featured on our YouTube Channel – Roseville and Rocklin Real Estate
- You will find our buyer and seller educational videos on the REALTOR.com website and YouTube channel. Twitter as another marketing tool – Heather Ostrom @RosevilleRockLn has nearly 7000+ followers online (with a well-established local reputation)
- Facebook Fan Page – social sharing is just another tool we use to increase your opportunity for a sale
- Steve has 18 years in real estate as a successful listing and buyer’s agent. Steve O and Heather work together to help present your home and get it sold quickly through my experience as a REALTOR® and powerful negotiator. Steve has worked a successful decade in this profession and he has worked hard to maintain a positive reputation as a successful real estate agent, fighting for the rights of home owners, buyers and our industry, and also a being a positive member of our community.
- Steve was previously a statewide level C.A.R. director for many years [Board of Director for the California Association of REALTORs(r)]. Why is this important? It helps us keep a tight pulse on all real estate changes and the environment other agents, buyers, and sellers are experiencing. Plus, it means we have great relationships locally developed through roles in leadership in our real estate community.
- Experience with Negotiation? We work hard to protect and serve our clients, but we also know the importance and value of maintaining relationships with other local agents. We are professional in our work and in our interactions.
- Relaying Feedback on Showings and Giving you Suggestions for Minimizing Your Time On Market
- We want to Reduce the Discomfort and Confusion of a Home Sale
- Feedback on Presentation of Home + Ease of Accessibility to the Home – We are honest with our opinions and feedback with the objective for success for you and more money for your bottom line.
- We work hard to protect and serve our clients, but we also know the importance and value of maintaining relationships with other local agents.
- We are professional in our work and in our interactions.
- Relaying Feedback on Showings and Giving you Suggestions for Minimizing Your Time On Market
- We want to Reduce the Discomfort and Confusion of a Home Sale- Feedback on Presentation of Home + Ease of Accessibility to the Home
- We are honest with our opinions and feedback with the objective for success for you
I am a degreed and experienced graphic designer and successful “seller’s marketer” for Steve Ostrom. I regularly speaks across the country on marketing: on positive seller “story-telling” techniques for all types of home sales and also how to be “prepared for success” in advance of going on the market to maximize your bottom line. Every home has a story to tell.
REALTOR + Graphic Designer
I started in real estate to better the experience of home buying & selling. When you call — I answer. I do my best to ALWAYS keep you informed of the status of your home and what events to expect. I am an experienced REALTOR® and you will love working with my us. I regularly attends meetings, workshops and classes to further our education in the field of real estate. Ensuring your safety in all matters of your transaction is of the utmost importance to us.
REALTOR + Negotiator
Ask Us About Our “Seller Super Hero” Kit
We will walk you through proven seller techniques of how to prepare the inside and outside of the home. It also includes the entire selling process from pre-listing preparation, to photo day, and showing education. Take the opportunity before your home hits the market to ensure you’re doing all you can to maximize your bottom line. We will work as a team together to find a plan that works best for your needs.
Interview Us Online
Hear/read from our past clients and learn about our approach to Real Estate, We’re happy to share referrals. Compare us to the competition, in person and see how we “walk our talk.” We have extensive + successful Home Selling experience in Sacramento + Placer County.
Interview Us in Person
Schedule An Appointment whether on-site or virutally – we can meet in person or do a video conference. Whatever is best for your needs. 2200-B Douglas Blvd, Suite 200, Roseville 95661.
I have probably bought and sold over 25 houses in my lifetime and I have NEVER met Realtors as knowledgeable and professional as Steve and Heather Ostrom They have a great attitude, are very personable and honest. They return calls and emails at a speed of light! They answer any questions and are happy to stay on the phone to ensure you understand what’s happening. If you are looking for a Realtor, absolutely stop your search and call them immediately.
Ray + Kathy DanielsSeller: Lincoln, CA
Steve and Heather are amazing! High expertise, super responsive, great with people, and relentless in driving all details through escrow to close. We successfully listed and sold two homes together! I would choose to list with them again in a heartbeat!
Mark Van WagenenSeller: Lincoln + Sacramento
Steve and Heather are amazingly talented people. They deliver white glove service with their dynamic real estate duo. The best part: they are “real” people that never get “salesperson” on you. I very much appreciated their honesty, compassion and dedication through the entire home search and buying process. They truly care and it shows.
Christine ManittaBuyer: Fair Oaks
We had THE BEST experience with Steve and Heather as our realtors! They are TOP in their field and are both extremely skilled, however they are also very approachable and never make you feel like you’re taking up too much of their time. We found our forever realtors!
They were my realtors when I sold and purchased my homes 12 years ago and of course when we decided to sell again, the first realtors I called to get the job done. I knew they would go above and beyond to make sure we not only got the price we wanted, but made the whole process from listing to closing smooth as glass. We had multiple offers over asking our first weekend on the market. If you are thinking of selling or buying don’t hesitate to call them, you will be working with the best!
Denise MyersSeller: Rocklin
Steve and Heather Ostrom were by far the most competent and professional real estate agents I have worked with. Buying or selling a house is a very in depth process, and to come across such professionals that are honest, easy going, extremely competent – is by far a gift. Steve and Heather Ostrom stand out in every way possible, and should be commended for their excellent work. Thank you, and keep up the excellent work.
Annette RussiSeller: Roseville
When my husband and I decided to sell our home, it was a huge decision for us and Steve made us feel so very comfortable. It was so clear that he was so knowledable in his field that we were able to place our faith and trust in him completely. Every step of the way from getting our home ready to sell, listing it, showing it – all while trying to find a new home for our family. Amazing personal attention and care. We were treated like a friend, not a client. Thank you Steve and Heather! In helping us find a home, we feel like we found a new family as well!
KozubsSeller + Buyer: Rocklin + Roseville
The Ostroms are an outstanding Real Estate Power Couple! They were recommended to us by friends and we would never consider using anyone else for any of our real estate needs. They knew what we were looking for and did not try to sell us something we didn’t want. They worked around our crazy schedules and went out of their way to accommodate us. They gave us recommendations for everything we needed: inspectors, repair services, cleaning, financing, etc. and helped us with every aspect of the process.
Duran FamilyBuyer + Seller: Sacramento + Rocklin
Recently purchased a home with the assistance of awesome REALTORs Steve + Heather Ostrom. These two did a fantastic job of helping me get my forever home in an area that I had watched for almost a year. Buying a home can be a stressful time, bidding, getting out-bid, the loan process, and the wait before getting the keys. This team took the best care of me during this time, and they are still getting photos of the house as I transform it into my forever home. I would recommend them to anyone buying or selling for the first time or 10th time.
Amy BBuyer: Auburn, CA
I had a complicated situation of selling a home with my ex-husband while living six hours away from the home. I was totally disgusted with the work ethic of the Realtor my ex had hired … I began reading reviews of Realtors throughout California when I happened on a pattern of wonderful reviews for a Realtor couple in the Roseville area … You will always remain in my heart and prayers for helping me through one of the most difficult times of my financial life with integrity, kindness, and patience, while exemplifying a work ethic that most folks have never even heard of, much less recognize when they see it.
Tracy QSeller: Roseville
We recently sold our home in Roseville with the help of Steve and Heather. Steve attended every single meeting and appointment we had throughout the whole process. Whether after hours or on weekends, he would always answer his phone or respond to text messages as quickly as he could. From emails to phone calls, Heather detailed and clarified everything, helped us to make educated and informed choices, and let us know what was happening every step of the way. If there still exists a “golden rule” in the grown-up world, where people treat customers and clients the way they would want their own family treated, Steve and Heather have nailed it.
Adair FamilySeller + Buyer: Roseville
I can’t express enough how much they did for us in selling our HUGE family home to helping us purchase our cute retirement home. The selling process worked like magic and it’s all because of the hard work they put into it. The advertising and pictures were amazing! When we found our little place, I will say it was not very easy, but Steve saw our vision and new we really wanted it. When we had concerns, he kept us positive and it all worked as he said it would. My husband and I can honestly say “We miss Steve and Heather” and loved the singing phone call from them and their children on closing day.
Schumacher FamilyBuyer + Seller: Roseville + Loomis
They are professional, knowledgable, and ethical to the max! Heather is the queen of marketing and communications. Steve is an absolute expert who always puts your needs first. These two go above and beyond any other real estate professionals. We are working on our second transaction with the awesome Ostroms. I feel so fortunate to have found them! I love the team concept, having two experts for both our home sale, and our home purchase. They truly deserve “10” stars!
Pollard FamilySeller + Buyer
Over a period of 13 years my husband and I have worked with Steve and Heather to sell three properties and purchase two. They are great negotiators, which I believe is critical to the process. We are always confident in the decisions we make, largely because Steve and Heather make sure that we’re well informed of all potential ideas and options. We have used Steve and Heather on several occasions and will absolutely be utilizing their services again in the near future.
Odipo FamilyBuyer + Seller: Sacramento
REALTORs Steve Ostrom + Heather Ostrom – 916-308-2446 – Homes@RosevilleAndRocklin.com – Coldwell Banker 2200 Douglas Blvd B-200, Roseville, CA 95661 – CALBRE# 01344154 + 01899313