Interview Your Listing Agent in Person and Online!
Does the walk match the talk? Your Photos Should be Encouraging Foot Traffic and Interest to Maximize your Interested Pool of Buyers, not deterring them. Check the listing agent’s current listings and ask for their track record of successful list to sale price.
Your "Two-for-one" Awesome Ostrom Savings
What We Serve to Sellers
Experienced Graphic designer + Marketer
- We provide our clients with a “Seller Superhero Kit” to help prepare for photo day, showings, and what to expect once you’re in escrow – so you’re working smarter, not harder.
- Do you need vendors and help getting prepared for the sale of your home? We will work to get you connected to the resources and contractors to help you.
- Photo interview the agents you’re speaking with for the job of selling your home, to ensure you’re not getting “lip service” only. We hire a professional photographer to photograph your home. We’ll walk the property with you and tell you where things should be tightened up and improved in advance of photo day.
- We offer our sellers 3D / 360° tours to our clients for a safer property viewing experience and to ensure Bay Area.
- We have been interviewed and participated on panels for our successful online techniques Photos are Well-Illuminated, have Attractive Angles, and Cropping – no grainy nor pixelated photos.
- Quality and experience should be reflected in property marketing. If something isn’t working, we’re constantly problem solving until we have success. We don’t ever give up.
- We have access to stagers at all levels (entry and higher-end).
- We pay for a marketing campaign that includes: a TV segment, a high-end mailer to your neighborhood, premium flyers, a rider solely dedicated to mobile traffic for buyers’ inquiries, a designated website solely for your property.
- We pride ourselves on being great communicators, but we do ask that you tell us if you prefer text, calls, or emails so we can ensure your happiness.
- Our videos are also featured on our YouTube Channel – Roseville and Rocklin Real Estate You will find our buyer and seller educational videos on the REALTOR.com website, on Inman News, and our YouTube channel.
- Though Twitter isn’t quite the media force it used to be for marketing, we still have used it as a successful media tool when working with Solar group and lender issues – to create action when there are non-responding vendors. Heather Ostrom @RosevilleRockLn has nearly 7000+ followers online (with a well-established local reputation)
- Facebook Fan Page – social sharing is just another tool we use to increase your opportunity for a sale
- Steve has over 20 years in real estate as a successful listing and buyer’s agent. Steve O and Heather work together to help present your home and get it sold quickly through my experience as a REALTOR® and powerful negotiator. Steve has worked a successful decade in this profession and he has worked hard to maintain a positive reputation as a successful real estate agent, fighting for the rights of home owners, buyers and our industry, and also a being a positive member of our community.
- Steve was previously a statewide-level C.A.R. director for many years [Board of Director for the California Association of REALTORs(r)]. Why is this important? It helps us keep a tight pulse on all real estate changes and the environment other agents, buyers, and sellers are experiencing. Plus, it means we have great relationships locally developed through roles in leadership in our real estate community.
- Experience with Negotiations? We work hard to protect and serve our clients, but we also know the importance and value of maintaining relationships with other local agents to aid our sellers and buyers.
- Relaying Feedback on Showings and Giving you Suggestions for Minimizing Your Time On Market
- We are pro-education on the process and we provide our sellers a “Seller Superhero Kit” so they’re aware of each step of the process.
- Feedback on Presentation of Home. We are honest with our opinions and our objective is for you to have a successful and happy outcome – with more money in your pocketbooks and less time on the market.
- We work hard to protect and serve our clients and we know the importance and value of maintaining relationships with other local agents to help our clients.
- Feedback on the Presentation of Home with access to stagers and vendors suggestions if needed.
- Out of town? No problem – we’ll help trouble shoot how to coordinate items locally for you.
Ask Us About Our “Seller Super Hero” Kit
We will walk you through proven seller techniques of how to prepare the inside and outside of the home. It also includes the entire selling process from pre-listing preparation, to photo day, and showing education. Take the opportunity before your home hits the market to ensure you’re doing all you can to maximize your bottom line. We will work as a team together to find a plan that works best for your needs.
Interview Us Online
Hear/read from our past clients and learn about our approach to Real Estate, We’re happy to share referrals. Compare us to the competition, in person and see how we “walk our talk.” We have extensive + successful Home Selling experience in Sacramento + Placer County.
Interview Us in Person
Schedule An Appointment whether on-site or virutally – we can meet in person or do a video conference. Whatever is best for your needs. 2200-B Douglas Blvd, Suite 200, Roseville 95661.