8424 Arcaro Ct, Citrus Heights, 95610
SOLD: A fantastic two-story home at the end of a court. This home features a nice size, pie-shaped lot and large backyard with a horse shoe pit, gated off dog-run, raised garden bed, and a large patio area for entertaining. Inside the home, you will find an amazing and upgraded kitchen and dining space complete w/appliances* (no warranty). Downstairs bath is upgraded as well. Upstairs, there is a large bonus space with 1/2 bath.
- 41 Photos – Check them Out Here
- All inspections and permit investigation are the responsibility of the buyer
- Property sold “as-is” … No warranty on any property appliances
- If you are working with an agent, please contact them directly and have them review all offer instructions attached to the Metrolist.
- If you are working with an agent, please have them show you the property – as it’s VERY easy to show and it is an adorable home
Property Questions or Showings?– Homes@RosevilleAndRocklin.com – REALTORs Steve + Heather Ostrom
See more informative posts at: www.RosevilleAndRocklin.com – Roseville and Rocklin Real Estate + Lifestyle
Steve Ostrom, Primary Listing Agent + REALTOR – 916-308-2446 – Homes@RosevilleAndRocklin.com – Coldwell Banker – Roseville, CA – CALBRE# 01344154 + 01899313 2200 Douglas Blvd B-200, Roseville, CA 95661