SOLD: Take a look at this well-priced home. It does indeed need some attention, but it does have a nice long drive-way, good size garage and a backyard that has some stretching room. There have been some updates in parts of the home: dual pane windows on front section of home and the kitchen does reflect a few updates. For those interested, this property does have a close proximity to nearby high school and middle school. This location is close to local dining and shopping.
- All inspections and permit investigation are the responsibility of the buyer
- Property sold “as-is” … No warranty on any property appliances
- If you are working with an agent, please contact them directly and have them review all offer instructions attached to the Metrolist.
- If you are working with an agent, please have them show you the property – as it’s VERY easy to show and it is an adorable home
- Need a preapproval with WF?
Property Questions or Showings?– Homes@RosevilleAndRocklin.com – REALTORs Steve + Heather Ostrom
See more informative posts at: www.RosevilleAndRocklin.com – Roseville and Rocklin Real Estate + Lifestyle
Steve Ostrom, Primary Listing Agent + REALTOR – 916-308-2446 – Homes@RosevilleAndRocklin.com – Coldwell Banker – Roseville, CA – CALBRE# 01344154 + 01899313 2200 Douglas Blvd B-200, Roseville, CA 95661