Questions About this Property? Let us know 🙂
Listing Agent Steve Ostrom – 916-308-2446 – RosevilleAndRocklin@gmail.com
View 20+ Photos – 408 Celebration Ct, Roseville, CA 95747
Adorable, two-story Roseville and newer home. When you arrive at the home, there’s a nice curb appeal to the home. And the area is full of life and activity. Inside the home, it feels fresh, open, bright, and inviting.
So I’m guessing, you might be considering some brand new homes if you’re looking here … well, why look further? Right here – this home was built in 2012, so at just two years young, this home is like-new, plus the yard is ready to go.
Are you looking for an adorable and newer home with upgrades? If you’re target
With the elevated position, you look to the back neighbor and all you see is a roof top, something we immediately noticed, and you’ll probably notice too.
If you have any questions about this property, you can call/email/text us – or have your agent contact us. 916-308-2446
The sellers have loved living here.
Updates and/or Features (from the owners)
- Large Pergola with Two Fans
- Custom Paint 12/2003
- Granite Counter tops
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Dual sinks in two of the bathrooms
- Hot water circulator
- Rear landscaping and irrigation/drainage (2013),
- Gas fireplace,
- Media niche with attached cabinet (no TV wires!)
- Additional power added to patio cover (for the fans and an extra outlet at the top or patio lights) controlled by switch
- Christmas light outlets at roofline controlled by garage switch
- Dedicated GFI breaker in garage for deep freezer
- Cul-De-Sac Location – You can’t beat the “Court living” lifestyle (really, you can’t)
- 1 Apricot Tree, 2 Apple Trees, and two Bay trees (Bay Leaves) in the back yard
Fun Extras about this Area (from the owners)
- Harrigan Greens park located right behind the house
- Close to Fiddyment Farm Elementary School
- This neighborhood is full of life and lots of activities if you have little ones
- “Friendly neighbors (Annual block party on Memorial day, etc)
- Nearby multiple walking paths, including two more to open in Fiddyment Farm soon
- What owners have also appreciated: low number of cars on the street, lawns are mowed, and pride of ownership felt
About Roseville, California
Parks (including a large Water park – Sunsplash), and great local dining … there’s something for everyone here. Roseville is known for its parks and the great offerings for outdoor and indoor activities. Visit the City of Roseville website and prepared to be amazed!
Approx Distance: 1.5 hours from Tahoe, 1:15 min from Napa, 1.5-2 hrs from San Fran
Map of Location
Virtual Views of the Home
**Google Views are not current**
Property Questions or Showings?
REALTORs Steve + Heather Ostrom
See more informative posts at:
www.RosevilleAndRocklin.com – Roseville and Rocklin Real Estate + Lifestyle
Steve Ostrom, Primary Listing Agent + REALTOR – 916-308-2446
RosevilleAndRocklin@gmail.com – CBPlacerRealEstate@gmail.com
Coldwell Banker – Roseville, CA – CALBRE# 01899313 + 01899313
2200 Douglas Blvd B-200, Roseville, CA 95661