100+ Photos Below + Virtual Tour Below
117 Edinburgh Ct, Roseville 95661
Large Lot + 3-Car Garage • Stoneridge • Elliott “Sedona” Model
10 Day Close – SOLD
Listing Agent: Steve Ostrom • Coldwell Banker Sun Ridge
916-308-2446 • RosevilleAndRocklin@gmail.com
100 Photos – 117 Edinburgh Ct
Photos have been disabled for New Owner's Privacy
A Few Words from the Sellers –
What They Loved About the Home
- The Solar feature of this house is GREAT! What a savings.
Well-designed, well-built home with great service from builder (Elliott)
- Floor Plan of “The Sedona” (it’s reversed on the horizontal from what’s shown)
- Sound wall at the top of the property is GREAT, no maintenance
Very private-feeling backyard
- LOVE the easy access of the Miners Ravine walk/bike path (at the bottom of the court) – one can easily walk / ride a bike / however … to restaurants, shopping and movies (Miner’s Ravine extends to the Eureka Movie theater and beyond)
- Very quiet-feeling neighborhood and we have really enjoyed our neighbors
- It’s nice to leave the busier streets and turn onto Alexandra Dr. (a quieter street)
- Near Stoneridge Elementary School (buyer to verify school zoning)
- Easy driving distance to great shopping, etc.
- Easy, quick access to I-80
- The house has a ventilation system that runs all the time since these homes are so tight
- It also has a recirculating system on the hot water heater
Improvements to the Home
- Homeowners had concrete patio poured and walkway extended around the side of the house to hook into the walkway that had ended at the side garage door.
- There was no landscaping in the back except the existing retaining walls. We have done all landscaping and irrigation.
- The DG is porous and keeps runoff water on the property which is a goal in sustainable landscaping. No rock was trucked in, what rock you see was existing on the property, dug up, moved and placed by the homeowner.
- Gas hookup for BBQ outside master bedroom window
- Additional plant materials were added to existing front yard landscaping that was installed by the builder
- Fruit and Veggie Plants: three blueberry bushes, eleven table grape vines (seven Flame and the top row is Ruby) Pineapple Guava in the far (toward the street)corner of the side yard; Rhubarb behind the Pineapple Guava; Serviceberry Shrub/Tree in the circle planter below the grapes (great specimen at The Flower Farm Nursery to get an idea how big it gets and have been told the fruit makes great jam); Owari Satsuma Mandarin, Eureka Lemon, Cara Cara Orange and a Pom Wonderful Pomegranate against the wall of the house; and there are chives, parsley and basil in the ground level planter across from air conditioner
- Garage: Storage Units in Garage, 2nd Garage door opener, Utility sink
- Laundry room: Added matching trim on bottom of cabinets over washer and dryer
- Master Bath: 3 Day Closets designed and installed all organizer units in May 2013, Electrician hung chandelier and added electrical outlet for towel warmer, Added extension rod to rain-head fixture, Installed iron curtain rod
- Master Bedroom: New ceiling fan Dining room/Den: Electrician-installed Master bedroom ceiling fan
- Entryway: Electrician-installed dining room chandelier, crown moulding
- Kitchen: Added matching trim to the base of the cabinets throughout the Kitchen to hide under cabinet lighting with matching crown moulding, Electrician-installed “high-end” pendant lights over island, can lighting over dining table and kitchen area – all lights on dimmers, Plumber installed newer Grohe sink faucet, repainted island base a custom color
- Living room: Two candle sconces over fireplace, as well as a second eyeball accent light for artwork, crown moulding
- Hall Bathroom: Custom shower curtain Added two more towel hooks behind door
- Bed #2: Electrician hung two custom lamps, Electrician-installed newer ceiling fan
- Bed #3: Electrician installed new ceiling fan
Miner’s Ravine Trail – great biking and walking trail. For so many years, a local secret … this trail wraps around to the back of the theater on Eureka (and does continue on further past the freeway).
Stoneridge Elementary official site for the Roseville City School District (RCSD) – PTC Website for Stoneridge – *buyers must verify all items*
You’re close to some of the best shopping in the area. Galleria Mall AND The Fountains (outdoor shopping) – with many high-end boutiques nearby and outdoor dining.
Parks (including a large Water park – Sunsplash), and great local dining … there’s something for everyone here. Roseville is known for its parks and the great offerings for outdoor and indoor activities. Visit the City of Roseville website and prepared to be amazed!
Approximation: 1.5 hours from Tahoe, 1:15 min from Napa, 1.5-2hrs from San Fran
Map of Home Location
View Larger Map
Property Questions or Showings?– Homes@RosevilleAndRocklin.com – REALTORs Steve + Heather Ostrom
See more informative posts at: www.RosevilleAndRocklin.com – Roseville and Rocklin Real Estate + Lifestyle
Steve Ostrom, Primary Listing Agent + REALTOR – 916-308-2446 – Homes@RosevilleAndRocklin.com – Coldwell Banker – Roseville, CA – CALBRE# 01344154 + 01899313 2200 Douglas Blvd B-200, Roseville, CA 95661
Equal Housing Opportunity