3527 Sweetwater Trail, Cool, CA 95614
Listing Agent: Steve Ostrom – Coldwell Banker Sun Ridge – 916-308-2446 – Homes@RosevilleAndRocklin.com
SOLD – MLS#14011997 – 3 Bedroom – 2 Full Bath – 1,724 Sq Ft* – .88 Acre
If you’re seeking an adorable and pristine home, in a peaceful, country setting and gated community, you’ll love this home. The turn-key appearance of this home is evident in the photos, and when you tour the home in-person, you’ll see how well-loved and what care the current owners have taken with this home.
A serene and quiet location, you’ll love relaxing on your back patio and unwinding after a long day. Outside your Kitchen window you have calming views of the wooded backyard. Sunlight softly filters through the numerous skylights in the home. You’ll appreciate the soft separation of the Master bedroom from the other bedrooms, in this multi-level home.
Wildlife and the trees surround you … with numerous outdoor activities at your finger tips. There are so many benefits and amenities in this gated community of Auburn Lake Trails. See all the items listed below, and be sure to check out the Auburn Lake Trails, community website.
- Hardwood floor in the front entry, kitchen, and dining area.
- Skylights through many parts of the home
- Custom Shelving and Nice Architectural Details throughout Home
- Custom-built bookshelf in Master bedroom
- Double-door entry to Master
- Tile in Master Shower and Bath as well as a Skylight in the Master Bath
- Walk-in Master Closet
- Fire pit and Serene Patio Setting
- Attached Garage is Spacious with Shelving
- Interior Washer and Dryer (with Utility Sink – a nice and necessary extra after working outside, in the garage, or for the outdoors person)
- Extra vehicles? In addition to garage parking, there is also a long driveway and side yard parking
- Many additional items are included in the home …
- Interested parties: please note loan is assumable. Contact Brian Skarg for more details on this loan …
- See Community Map for Home Location: 3527 Sweetwater Trail, Cool, CA 95614
Community and Area Notables
- Sellers have loved the numerous walking / jogging trails, as well as Equestrian (view all maps here)
- Nearby Park and Recreation Lake
- Tennis Courts
- Nearby local Fish Pond
- 9-Hole Golf Course
- Home is fairly close to 3rd Gated Entry (entrance by scan code only / all visitors are asked enter at first primary entry)
- 30+ miles of trails to enjoy, shelving in garage, utility sink + w/d inside, + plenty of home storage.
- Motorcross enthusiast or have one in the family? Note there is a full-Motorcross track just 15min away at Mammoth Bar OHV area
- Auburn Lake Trails is a great place to call home: Read More Up on this Gated Community – 530-885-6526
- View and Read up on the History of Cool, California
- El Dorado County Website
- El Dorado County Assessor Link
- Take advantage of El Dorado County Tax base transfer and only 30-40 min from Roseville
Around 30 to 35 Minutes from Roseville, CA! Just outside of Auburn, CA
Overview of Property Location (zoom in or out)
**Home is Near Third Gated Entry – All Interested Parties are to Access this Private Community at the First Gate**
1st Gated Entrance off 193, with Views of 9-Hole Golf Course
Please Enter this Community at 1st gate, at American River Trail
Property Questions or Showings?
REALTORs Steve + Heather Ostrom
See more informative posts at:
www.RosevilleAndRocklin.com – Roseville and Rocklin Real Estate + Lifestyle
Steve Ostrom, Primary Listing Agent + REALTOR – 916-308-2446
RosevilleAndRocklin@gmail.com – CBPlacerRealEstate@gmail.com
Coldwell Banker – Roseville, CA – CALBRE# 01899313 + 01899313
2200 Douglas Blvd B-200, Roseville, CA 95661