4872 El Cid Drive, Rocklin 95677
Listing Agent: Steve Ostrom – Coldwell Banker – 916-308-2446 – RosevilleAndRocklin@gmail.com
MLS# 15067041 – 3 Bedroom – 2 Bath – 1683 Sq Ft* – Lot: 2500 Sq Ft
Any questions – we’re happy to answer!
Locals know this great neighborhood, and we believe it’s a special and fantastic place to call home. Interior of the home was freshly painted this month and is sparkling clean (even the windows got a scrub down).
Master bedroom is on the first floor, has slider access to the enclosed patio area.
Home also features: a fireplace, wet bar, bay window in the Kitchen, an additional balcony upstairs off the staircase, as well as two additional bedrooms (all with larger closets).
Be sure to see all of the built-in desk spaces and all the closet storage.
Laundry room is spacious, has a built-in desk, as well as two separate closets for storage. Inside the garage, you’re eyes are seeing correctly in this extra deep garage (who doesn’t love more space to park in your garage).
After you’re done seeing this sparkling home, be certain to check out the community lake and nearby pool.
Nearby: local dining, shopping, and quick access to I-80 (within minutes of Sierra College and Rocklin rd). A great central location for commuters, outdoor enthusiasts, or folks looking to downsize with less yard maintenance.
It’s not too often these homes come on the market either. Definitely a place to check out quickly, as this home is priced for interest.
More fun details, shared direct from the owner:
Things that the tenants particularly valued about home and surroundings:
- Home and surroundings provide solitude…very quiet and safe.
- Beauty of foothills looking out back window and patio is spectacular.
- Location provided easy access to freeway, but without any of the freeway noise.
- Pool area was rarely crowded and very picturesque.
- Patio balcony upstairs provided perfect place for morning coffee.
- Master bedroom on first floor provided privacy from other bedrooms.
- Built in desks in upstairs bedrooms maximized space of bedrooms.
- LOTS of storage space!!!!
- Master bedroom has full bathroom separated by pocket door to vanity and sink available for public use.
- Downstairs flooring replaced with Pergo 2.5 years ago (except for master bedroom).
- Kitchen flooring replaced with Congoleum 2.5 years ago.
- Carpeting replaced four years ago.
- Interior Repainting completed 2.5 years ago.
- HOA completed re-roofing one year ago.
- Exterior decorative beams in front courtyard replaced one year ago.
- Balcony floor replaced 3 years ago.
- Hot water heater replaced around 4-5 years ago.
- Wood Garage door replaced by metal roll up about 5 years ago.
Click Below to See All the Property Photos
Property Data(buyer to verify)
View Google Map
Google Street View (for entertainment purposes, only)
City of Rocklin
City of Rocklin Website: http://www.rocklin.ca.us
Placer County Visitors: www.VisitPlacer.com
Property Questions or Showings? 916-308-2446 – Homes@RosevilleAndRocklin.com – REALTORs Steve + Heather Ostrom
See more informative posts at: www.RosevilleAndRocklin.com – Roseville and Rocklin Real Estate + Lifestyle
Author: Heather Ostrom, Real Estate Marketing – REALTOR
Steve Ostrom, Primary Listing Agent + REALTOR – 916-308-2446 – Homes@RosevilleAndRocklin.com – Coldwell Banker – Roseville, CA – CALBRE# 01344154 + 01899313 2200 Douglas Blvd B-200, Roseville, CA 95661