View 100+ Photos Below – Virtual Tour Below
1596 Lost River Rd, Lincoln CA 95648
Listing Agent: Steve Ostrom • Coldwell Banker Sun Ridge
916-308-2446 or email RosevilleAndRocklin@gmail.com
Gorgeous Home in a Peaceful country living among beautiful oaks yet only minutes to schools, Hwy 65 and shopping. If you’re seeking a four bedroom home – this home though classified as a three bedroom, functions as a four bedroom as the bonus space / office is spacious and has storage. You MUST see this home. It’s absolutely fabulous, inside and out.
Outdoor Living Space
- Gardener’s delight with wisteria and roses surround a large vegetable garden with raised beds
- 20+ varieties of fruit on the property: peaches, plums, pluots, pears, apples, cherries, nectarines, lemons, mandarins, oranges, kiwi, blueberries, strawberries, and wild blackberries
- Separately fenced back 2.4 acres: perfect for livestock, chickens or horses.
- Flagstone patio with seating walls surrounded by custom-designed landscape of Japanese maples, azaleas, rhododendron, dogwoods, ferns – perfect for summer entertaining
- Color interest year round: always something blooming
- NID gravity fed pond with dock for irrigation, fishing and swimming: 1/2 miner’s inch (what does that mean?)
- Automatic sprinklers (extensive 18 valve system) on landscaping and orchard. Dual systems run from either the well or pond for landscaping immediately around the house
- Hose bibs from the well, pond (pumped) and pond (gravity-fed) are placed strategically around the front 2 acres
- Horseshoe pit and fire pit
- Leaf Guard gutters installed 2009 (important because of the Oaks)
Inside the Home
- Remodeled large kitchen with island, granite counter-tops and high end appliances: Dacor 5-burner gas cook top, stainless steel convection oven and matching convection/microwave, Bosch stainless steel dishwasher.
- Eating area with built-in china cabinet and large family room with pellet stove adjacent to the kitchen
- Separate living and dining room with spectacular views of property and open cathedral ceilings
- Large Master suite with private 2nd story deck
- Master Bath: Soaking tub with views of the oaks, walk-in closet, remodeled (2011) Kerrock shower, dual-head fixture, Toto water-saver toilet, designer flooring. Built-in “floor to ceiling” linen closet in shower area
- Remodeled (2010) Hallway Bath – Second Level: with Kerrock shower and counter tops, high-end American Standard fixtures and lights, Toto water-saver toilet, designer flooring. Bathroom has built-in floor to ceiling linen closet as well as a counter-top vanity cabinet that separates the sinks, mirrors and lights
- Bonus room could easily be a 4th Room – it has a pull-down stair to attic and door to extensive under-eaves storage area (closet-like) – and this room is huge!
- Pella “all-wood” dual pane windows, (many with between-the-pane blinds) with beautiful views of property
- Extensive custom cabinets throughout house with incredible storage capacity
- Dual furnace-A/C systems (upstairs and downstairs)
- Large office with wet bar and built-in glass cabinets above and storage below
- Central vacuum
- Solid oak interior doors
Click to View the Photos
Photos have been disabled to Protect the Privacy of the New Owner
Disabled for the Privacy of the New Owner
Property Questions or Showings? 916-308-2446 – Homes@RosevilleAndRocklin.com – REALTORs Steve + Heather Ostrom
See more informative posts at: www.RosevilleAndRocklin.com – Roseville and Rocklin Real Estate + Lifestyle
Author: Heather Ostrom, Real Estate Marketing – REALTOR
Steve Ostrom, Primary Listing Agent + REALTOR – 916-308-2446 – Homes@RosevilleAndRocklin.com – Coldwell Banker – Roseville, CA – CALBRE# 01344154 + 01899313 2200 Douglas Blvd B-200, Roseville, CA 95661
Learn more about listing your home with us!
Equal Housing Opportunity