Nearly Ten Acres – Thermalands in Lincoln, California
1220 Auburn Road, Lincoln 95648
Listing Agent: Steve Ostrom – Coldwell Banker
916-308-2446 – Homes@RosevilleAndRocklin.com
3/4 BD + 3 Full Baths – MLS# 16012314 – $750,000
Large Barn – RV Barn – 3-Stall Garage (one stall is being currently used as a tack room) – Hay Barn – Irrigated Pastures (gravity feed) – 2436 Sq Ft* – 9.90 Acres*
Property Specs – at bottom of webpage
*50+ Photos of Home + Property Below* – Plus Three Videos: Seller Interview and Virtual Tour (Interior + Exterior)
Beautifully “remodeled” log home with custom with wrap-around porch, over looking a lush yard …
with a gorgeous water feature – a wonderful place to enjoy a cup of coffee. Listen to the sounds of nature and the chirps of hummingbirds.
Downstairs office / den – can easily be converted to a first-floor bedroom (fourth bedroom)
Remodeled Kitchen features custom iron work from local artists as well as high-end appliances. Smooth-closing drawers, and much more.
Enjoy the cozy feel of the log home and luxury of the upgraded kitchen. Beautiful in design and fabulous in function.
Pastures are irrigated (gravity fed) and cross fenced, perfect for horses and cattle.
Outbuildings for every purpose (garage, RV barn, hay barn, brewroom, woodshop, tackroom, chicken house, and garden shed). Possible office or rental, over garage. (photo above)
Orchard and vegetable garden.
WATER: NID, 3 miners inch and well, provide ample water. Year-round stream and pond.
Come experience in person, this amazing and unique property.
This home and property has been well-cared for and cherished by the owner, but they are ready for someone new to love this home, as much as they have. Are you that special someone?
View the Entire Photo Collection
Virtual Tour and Seller Interview
Seller Interview Video
Virtual Tour: Exterior Tour of the Property and Outbuildings
Virtual Tour: Interior Tour of the Property
|MLS Area:||12204||Cross Street:||S. Forbes|
|Census Tract:||213.04||Subdivision:||Thermalands 03|
|Directions:||From Lincoln Blvd/Old Hwy 65 Take Gladding Rd. to RIGHT on Riosa Road, LEFT on McCourtney, to RIGHT on South Forbes Road, then straight onto Auburn Road to first property on right.|
|Possible Bedrooms:||4||Rooms:||Den/Study, Downstairs Bedroom, Great Room Concept, Guest Quarters Dtchd, Home Office Room|
|Master Bedroom Description:||Closet Walk-In, Sitting Area||Master Bathroom Description:||Double Sinks, Shower Stall(s), Tile, Window|
|Other Bathrooms Description:||Shower Stall(s), Stone, Tile, Tub w/Shower Over||Dining Room Description:||Breakfast Nook, Formal Area|
|Kitchen Description:||Counter Granite, Pantry Closet||Has Fireplace:||Yes|
|Number of Fireplaces:||1||Fireplace Description:||Gas Log, Living Room|
|Floors:||Carpet, Stone, Tile, Wood||Laundry:||220 Volt Hook-Up, Cabinets, Gas Hook-Up, Inside Room, Washer/Dryer Includ|
|Additional Equipment:||Home Theater Equip, MultiPhone Lines, Window Furnishings||Appliances:||Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Plumbed, Ice Maker Plumbed, Oven Gas F/S, Range Gas F/S, Refrigerator F/S|
|Water / Sewer:||Septic System||Water:||Domestic Well|
|Utilities:||Propane, Propane Tank Leased||Parking Description:||3 Car Detached, 24’+ Deep Garage, Garage Door Opener, RV Detached, Workshop in Garage|
|Recreational Parking:||Boat Storage, RV Access, RV Storage||Has Garage:||Yes|
|Landscaping:||Fenced Back, Fenced Front, Low Maintenance, Sprinkler||Has a Pool:||No|
|Is a Horse Property:||Yes||Horse Property Description:||Barn, Cross Fenced, Fenced, Hay Storage, Pasture, Pastu|
|Exposure Faces:||Northwest||Topography:||Pond Year Round, Shape Irregular, Stream Year Round, Trees Many, View Local, View Special|
|Elevation:||0||Lot Size in Acres:||9.90|
|Lot Size in Sq. Ft.:||431244||Dimensions:||489x948x381x206x164x158x285x146|
|Zoning:||F-B-X||Energy Features:||Ceiling Fan(s), Dual Pane Full, Low E Glass Full, Skylight, Whole House Fan|
|Elementary School:||Western Placer||Jr. High School:||Western Placer|
|High School:||Western Placer|
|Property Type:||SFR||Property SubType:||1 House on Lot|
|Property SubType 2:||Custom, Ranchette/Country||Year Built:||1985|
|Is Short Sale:||No||HOA Fee:||$0.00|
|Other Structures:||Outbuilding, Second Garage, Tool Shed, Workshop Building|
Notes from the Seller
- 1983: Well drilled, 200 feet deep – supplies 7 gals/min.
- 1994: Septic
- 1994: we purchased home
- Gravity feed NID filtration system and fully irrigated pasture with 3 miners inches of NID water.
- Fenced and cross fenced, hay barn and feeder, corral with crowder and head gate.
- Converted old barn to a garage with electric garage door opener
- Added brew room with well water plumbed in and hot water heater installed
- Added wood shop
- Added tack room/single car garage
- Built new metal barn 30 x 40 feet with 16 foot roll up garage door
- Chicken house with attached garden shed
- 25 x 90 ft vegetable garden with 100 yards of amendments rototilled into the soil
- Orchard with 50 trees (Peach, plum, cherry, fig, pomegranate, lemon, orange, tangering, grapefruit, and berries)
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT LIVING IN MY HOME
- It is serene, peaceful and quiet.
- I feel safe and secure here
- Wonderful neighbors (one of them has zebras)
- Large green yard with mature shade trees, even a very large majestic oak
- Good neighbor gate
- Only 15 min. to town
- Unique log texture and its highly isolative quality
- Oversized garage
- Amazing stars at night, something I always marvel at when I walk from the detached garage to the house at night.
- Sounds of birds in the early morning, mocking birds and mourning doves are my favorites
- Watching hummingbirds feed in the flowers around my pond
- Taking in the view from my porch
- Space. There is lots of space with lots of outbuildings for working on projects and hobbies
- I have a view from every window, and there are lots of windows
- The easy flow of the layout in the home
- My beautiful kitchen
- My whole house fan
- The water feature and flowers
- Something new is always presenting itself; from spring bulbs to summer roses, from summer peaches to autumn persimmons, and of course spring lambs to fall calves.It’s lovely here
- Camp Far West lake, terrific for water skiing
- Spenceville wildlife area is nearby with fun hikes up to a waterfall great for swimming
- Great area for road biking
- Area is known as Thermalands, supposedly a touch warmer in the winter and cool in the summer than Lincoln
- Once an orange-producing area
View Google Map
Fun Facts and Local Links
Property Questions or Showings?– Homes@RosevilleAndRocklin.com – REALTORs Steve + Heather Ostrom
See more informative posts at: www.RosevilleAndRocklin.com – Roseville and Rocklin Real Estate + Lifestyle
Steve Ostrom, Primary Listing Agent + REALTOR – 916-308-2446 – Homes@RosevilleAndRocklin.com – Coldwell Banker – Roseville, CA – CALBRE# 01344154 + 01899313 2200 Douglas Blvd B-200, Roseville, CA 95661